Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Turning 20

Today marks the day that I've lived for 20 years. Half of me is satisfied with life and don't bother about the future and the other half of me is excited about the years to come and be accomplished. 

Through the 20 years, I'm made to be the person that I am today. Do I like it? Do I hate it? I don't know. 

The thought that within the next 10 years I'll be getting married to someone who I've not yet meet and living a life where I could maybe be pregnant and already have kids or maybe can't have kids. You really never know what's to come your way. I may even be dead in some accident. 

Who would really know about what's to come but until you face it yourself. It's scaring thinking that all our futures are just empty thoughts that really doesn't exist until we go through that stage in life.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment